Saturday, May 13, 2023

How I learned that nutrition is more important than cardio or gym exercises

Hey r/loseit, I want to share with you all the lesson I learned about the importance of nutrition on my weight loss journey. I used to think that hitting the gym and doing cardio was the key to losing weight, but boy was I wrong.
A few years ago, I started hitting the gym regularly and doing cardio almost every day. I was feeling pretty good about myself and thought I was on my way to a healthier lifestyle. But despite my efforts, I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. I was still struggling with my weight and my body wasn't changing much.
It wasn't until I started paying more attention to my diet that I began to see real progress. I started tracking my meals and making healthier choices, and the weight started coming off. I realized that no matter how much cardio or gym exercises I did, if my diet wasn't in check, I wouldn't see the results I wanted.
Here are a few reasons why I now believe that nutrition is more important than cardio or gym exercises:
You can't out-exercise a bad diet: No matter how many calories you burn in the gym, if you're consuming more calories than you're burning, you won't lose weight. It's simple math.
Nutrition is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle: Exercise is important, but nutrition is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle. Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats can help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
Nutrition can help with recovery: Proper nutrition can also help with recovery after a workout. Eating a balanced meal with the right amount of protein and carbs can help your body repair and rebuild muscles.
So if you're like me and have been struggling to see results despite hitting the gym regularly, I encourage you to take a closer look at your diet. Make sure you're fueling your body with the right foods and nutrients, and you'll be amazed at the progress you can make. Remember, nutrition is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle, and without it, your fitness goals will be much harder to achieve.

submitted by /u/No_Drive_3060
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rNiX7F0

No comments:

Post a Comment