Sunday, May 21, 2023

I lose 100lbs ending 2021, sadly ad of June 2023 I've put all the weight back on. Let's get rid of the 100lbs and more!

Hi all,

I'm making a little diary post for me to get myself back on the horse and cart and get my weight loss going again.

I used to weigh a total of 336lbs in December 2016 and decided it was time to be proactive and make some changes for my health.

Luckily over the years I managed to control my diet and do a lot of walking when I had free time. I had some ups and downs but was consistent enough to see changes.

I then weighed myself in 2021 and finally reached a 100lb loss. I was ecstatic, I had the willpower to keep it off.

Then 2022 happened, I bought a house, I had a few tragic events in my life and I was WFH all the time. The weight slowly crept back on and now I've regained all 100lbs.

I'm not devastated this time though as I was back in 2016. In 2023 I'm motivated to get this off me and can't wait to get myself back in action.

Food shop today and I'm going on a long country hike this afternoon. What better time than today to get back to it and see those pounds drop off.

Let's go!!! Wish me all the best of luck and I'll see how we do in a months time 🩵

submitted by /u/OmO2102
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hBuzJRr

No comments:

Post a Comment