Thursday, August 3, 2023

Lost weight quickly, stuck with loose skin.

So I’ve finally managed to do what I believed to be impossible. Went down from ~100 kg to 71.8 kg (current weight) in a an unknown time span due to personal disliking of checking my weight (Just hated myself and that number was too confronting to see).

Over the past 1.5 month I actually kept track of my weight, June 25th I was at 74,5kg, meaning an additional 2.7 kg was lost in 5 weeks. At my height of 1.84m (6,1 ft I believe) this is a healthy weight but I am scared that maybe this weight loss has been too rapid… Especially seeing it was NOT accompanied by going to the gym or other purely physical sports, but rather just an increase in passive exercise (walks, work, loads of water drinking, the small things basically).

Currently I have a lot of loose skin as to be expected but most of it centers around my lower stomach (bit of an overhang) and my upper legs. Are there any recommendations of loosing that excess skin in a healthy manner.

Any help/ tips are much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Flimsy-Badger-4639
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/boQhtjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment