Tuesday, January 7, 2020

A Word of Warning!

I’ve technically been losing weight since early 2018 but in the last year, I stepped it up a lot and lost around 70lbs. Overall, I’ve lost 106 lbs and have been feeling great. It’s the usual CICO eating about 1300 calories a day, every day.

However, I started getting some bad pains under my ribs a few days ago and upon a trip to the ER, it turns out I’ve created a good amount of gallstones and have to get my gallbladder out. The doctor told me it was likely due to the rapid weight loss over the last year. Beware the gallstones, guys! It may be common knowledge for a lot of people but I honestly had no idea that was a side effect of weight loss.

submitted by /u/walkingchell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N4NhLR

No comments:

Post a Comment