Friday, January 10, 2020

I lost 45lbs and it feels great

May 21st, 2019 I weighed 261lbs, my blood pressure was high so I was put on medicine for it. I started going to the gym and started dieting (high protein body building style diet) that very night. Honestly I went along with the diet and going to the gym for a few months and I lost around 20lbs during that time. I stopped going to the gym and stopped dieting so hard but luckily I continued with the good eating habits that I had picked up. I still continued to lose weight and today I am at 216lbs and I had to change blood pressure medicine because my medicine was slowing my heart rate too much because of the weight loss. Im on cloud 9 today and I couldn't have done it without the inspiration of this sub and many other weight loss subreddits.

Thank you for reading and have a good dayhttps://i.imgur.com/ppI26an.jpg

submitted by /u/Tristoney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FCBctl

No comments:

Post a Comment