Tuesday, January 21, 2020

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

I've never been on this sub before but I have been trying to lose weight for a few weeks and I need some help. I understand that weight loss is a matter of putting more out and taking less in. For 3 weeks I've been eating under 1700 calories and trying to eat less than 40-50 grams of carbs and sugar. I have a personal trainer because I'm really serious about this but in those 3 weeks I haven't seen any weight drop. Is it a matter of consistency and just pulling through? I've also noticed that I digest food really slowly and I feel like that might have something to do with it. If anybody can help I would really appreciate it, I don't know anything about this sub but every other sub seemed kinda toxic so I'm coming here for help.

submitted by /u/imataco1224
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NLRDb0

No comments:

Post a Comment