Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Jump rope for weight loss

Hello everyone! Quick backstory, my husband and I decided to invest in some home gym equipment rather than pay for a membership (300lbs in plates, an Olympic bar, a rack and a bench for $100 on craigslist, some bands and dumbells collected over the years makes for a pretty good set up). We consistently work out because we're both very passionate about weightlifting, however we both have a passion for food as well and we've been eating way too dang much of it(that's what love does to you). Collectively we both have 100lbs to lose (50 for me and 50 for him). So on top of realizing we need to count some calories, recently we bought a jump rope because I've been complaining about not having a fun way to warm up (I used to ride my bike to the gym, hop on the stair climber for 10 minutes then start lifting) or do cardio. Boy oh BOY do I LOVE that jump rope. It was so hard at first but I quickly improved and it's something I start my day and my workout with. On top of that, my husband did some research and discovered it boosted a lot of peoples weightloss to an extent that is incredibly surprising. It's more fun than jogging or running, it helps with cardio, it doesn't require a lot of space, it's efficient..if you can't afford a gym membership and are at a physical state where you have the ability to jump, I highly HIGHLY recommend a jump rope. Ours was on sale for like three bucks at Wal-mart.

submitted by /u/ellura_lore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GcGqfk

No comments:

Post a Comment