Monday, January 6, 2020

Need accountability partners

Hello people. I'm 23M. 5'11" ish.

In 2018, I lost a lot of weight and was around 195 lbs. It's not much. But that's the least I've ever weighed in around the previous 4 years. Had a lot of issues to deal with in 2019 and stress-ate which resulted in me gaining 45 pounds. My ideal weight is 150 pounds.

I started walking for 3-3.5 miles a day on an average. And lost about 2 pounds already. I feel that I can do much better if I can have an accountability partner who will compete and be vigilant of my weight loss. I would return the same favour. If I get more than one response, we can form a group and would be much better. Hope to get started as soon as possible.

Have a good day, peeps.

submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Half
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qvyvju

No comments:

Post a Comment