Saturday, January 11, 2020

Way to determine fat loss while you are building muscle?

I just started weight training about a month ago. I feel amazing, but my weight loss has stalled if I go strictly by the scale. I know I am changing for the better, because of the way I feel, and that I am eating better and being more active, but being stagnant right above 300 is really irking me. I miss that validation of the scale going down. How do y'all measure body composition when you are trying to put on muscle at the same time you are losing weight? I was looking at those at home body monitors, but read that they aren't that accurate. Anyone? I feel like getting some sort of quantifiable sign of improvement will help keep my motivation high. Seeing the scale tease the 200s everyday for weeks despite doing so much right is beginning to hurt my motivation. Thanks for any help on how you deal with this!

submitted by /u/utrolige
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R6o05g

No comments:

Post a Comment