Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Where are all my short girls who struggle to lose and talk about those 10-20 lbs they've gained

10-15 lbs does NOT sound like a lot. I get it. SO many people on this sub have achieved crazy amazing things, and I read all your stories and feel blown away by all the consistent effort and commitment.

I'm short, and i am getting chubby. But im only around 11 lbs overweight based on my ideal weight. On a woman who is 5'8 - 5'9 those extra lbs disperse a lot less noticeably and its easier to fluctuate without sizing up significantly.

However, when I gain even 5lbs at 5'2, i feel it EVERYWHERE. My pants are tight, my thighs are squishing into my jeans, I see it in my face, on my feet (although rarely on my boobs....wtf thanks genetics) and definitely in my big ol butt.

I hate telling people I'm on a weight loss journey when its such a short one, it feels embarassing when others weight battles are much tougher than mine.

But it still counts and its still hard and I want all the short girls out there to know I'm with you! That amount of weight is a lot, and can make you feel terrible and gross and self conscious.

Currently 128 lbs, on my way back down to 115lbs.

Godspeed all you tiny meatballs out there.

submitted by /u/DrunkRedditBot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sNPEMi

No comments:

Post a Comment