Sunday, March 1, 2020

[M29] 6'0" - 352 lbs. Few questions on weight loss.

Hey everybody,

Bit of backstory, I'm a 29 y/o dude weighing 352 lbs. Back in 2018, I weighed roughly the same as I do now and managed to 110 lbs over the course of 6-7 months. Unfortunately, I went through a stretch of depression and gained everything back since then.

Losing weight was hard work but I didn't have any trouble pushing myself to work out or give up unhealthy food and I don't think this will be a problem for me as I start to work on myself again. However, I do have some questions.

  1. I'm very worried about loose skin and want to know if anybody has any tips for reducing the amount of loose skin I end up with. I have eczema and very dry skin but to be honest, I don't moisturise nearly as much as I should.
  2. Have you had experience with loose skin surgery and if so, how long ago did you have it done and how is your skin now?
  3. Is aiming to lose 4 to 6 lbs weekly a bad idea? I want to lose weight relatively quickly and given my results from the past, I think it's achievable for me personally.

My plan is to cut out any unhealthy food and drop all liquid calories and only drinking water and green tea and reducing portions on meals. On top of that, I'm looking to exercise every day, mainly going for a walk or treadmill and bodyweight exercises.

If you have any other advice that doesn't relate to my questions, feel free to share it anyway. Happy to take any advice, especially if they have helped you achieve your goals.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/imyuman22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VzCA9a

No comments:

Post a Comment