Thursday, April 2, 2020

22/m overweight and trying to lose it, I just have one simple question on my road to weight loss

Hey so first off I'd like to state that I'm the lowest weight I've been in a year right now, I've cut out sweets and sugar for the most part, switched to drinking water, I have chronic pain so my main excersise has been walking and I've started up on that again. I was wondering if it's bad for me to eat under my required calorie intake, not by much but slightly. I'm struggling to hit it given the size of my meals and controlling portions as due to my weight I can eat about 2,300 calories.. I'm not talking under by much, maybe 300-400 calories due to not wanting to squeeze in an extra meal. My diet currently consists of fruit, eggs, some meat, some pasta. This is not my first time losing weight but it is my first time putting it back on and I'm not using the same diet. Thank you so much for your time~

submitted by /u/BreakerNewWaves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bLE3xS

No comments:

Post a Comment