Friday, April 3, 2020

3 months to get my sh*t together

We sold our house and we are moving tomorrow. We cannot move into our new home until Julyish so in the meantime we are packing up our little family (me, my boyfriend, our 2 cats, and 2 pugs) and moving in with my boyfriend’s mom.

I’ve been depressed/tired/unmotivated the last 4-6 months and i keep falling on and off the weight loss wagon. I get on track for 2-3 days and then quit. the scale keeps creeping up higher and higher while my motivation is lower and lower

I started thinking this “pause” in life as we know it (no social events, no gym, no house to ourselves, functioning different in our jobs as nurses) could be a reset for me. 3 months to really focus on creating new habits. To strip away all the extra stuff and just focus on a very simple, minimalistic approach to weight loss.

Since we will be guests in our current living situation and kind of crammed in a small space, I know that I will have to be creative (waking up early to work out at home until gyms reopen, meal prep to avoid constant dishes or kitchen mess). I’m stressed but I am trying to think positive and remind myself this living situation is a good thing, we are saving so much money.

To say I’m ready would be a lie. I’m nervous, afraid to fail, and still unmotivated. But I’m willing to take it one day at a time and just try. Try to eat healthy, try to drink water like crazy, try to work out, try to calm the doubt in my mind. So that’s where I’m at...committing to trying for the next 3 months. Wish me luck

submitted by /u/lewhit6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UFeOYi

No comments:

Post a Comment