Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Has getting into a strict routine helped you in weight loss? Looking for some motivation and tips after a sugar binge

SW: 135 lbs, CW: 127 pounds, GW: 110 pounds (3 month progress so super slow!!)

Hi all I was wondering if sticking to a routine, getting up and going to sleep a certain time, intermittent fasting, eating the same kind of meals everyday, etc etc has any of this assisted in your weight loss journeys? I am having a tough time sticking to IF and wondering if there are other ways instead of sticking to a specified time frame of eating. I know in the end its calories in calories out but wondering what other things help?

​

Also, does anyone do weight training exercises here to shed weight? How much does it help

Thanks x

submitted by /u/alivewriter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BSEfPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment