Wednesday, July 1, 2020

I'm writing this for accountability and to get back into the weight loss mindset!

Good morning everyone,

You don't have to read this as it's more of a vent for myself, but today is the day! Over the past few months, I've been trying to get back onto the health cycle and get back down to my happiest weight (24F, 160cm, SW: 132lbs GW: 122lbs). I just cannot get into the mindset I had before! I was so focussed and enjoyed eating better and eating less, but it's just not happening at the moment. Not sure whether it's down to lockdown at least partially, but I'm sick of it!

I got an Apple watch yesterday and so am holding myself more accountable for my exercise and steps. I'm going to start using My Fitness Pal again, but properly this time: everything logged, no cheating. I'm going to stop picking at little bits of food when I'm prepping dinner and between meals. I can't run at the moment as I had a bad sprain 3 weeks ago which is really getting me down, but I'm going to up my cycling instead and go as many mornings as possible. I am not going to eat when I am bored.

This is a post to mark the fact that I am serious about this weight loss now. I'm bored of faffing around! This is it! It's out there, in public, for all of you to see. I am holding myself responsible for my health and my weight. Good luck everyone and keep up the amazing work.

submitted by /u/Myaccount4losinglbs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dPNpcs

No comments:

Post a Comment