Wednesday, February 17, 2021

feeling low

Hello everyone, I'm a new poster here, and I need some advice!

I have been using Noom and thought it would be super helpful to go on the Noom reddit - oh how wrong I was!! All these fantastic people are dropping weight like nobody's business, but my weight chart looks like a roller coaster at a fun fair!!

I don't know what to do... I am on cyclical HRT, but I've been told that won't make a difference to my weight loss. Last blood test (Nov 2020) says thyroid function is fine. Noom tells me I'm not eating enough, but I have three good meals a day. My last shot is more exercise, but I am quite (read very) overweight and I don't know what exercise I could do without killing myself (I tried Yoga.... I swiped left....)

Basically, I think I'd like some idea on realistically remaining positive and trying exercise. I used to swim every morning, but unfortunately the pandemic put a stop to that...!!

SW:252 IW:182 H:5'5"

submitted by /u/dietdisasterarea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jWpyg4

No comments:

Post a Comment