Friday, January 28, 2022

15M struggling to lose weight

Hi! 15M, 177cm tall, 104kg weight

To preface this, I used to be pretty skinny back in 2014 when I was 7, it kind of started going downhill in the latter stages when I was 8. From there it all sort of went downhill.

I put on a fair bit of weight, I don't have much progress but I had a couple growth spurts so I don't look nearly as bad as I feel I did before, but I'm having trouble dropping off a few more kgs.

I have big moobs, and a pretty large tummy as well. I'm not really good at figuring out this kind of thing so I wanted to come here to ask for nutrition/weight loss advice, my brother told me to calculate my BMR and then eat 200 calories below that, and while that may be good advice, tracking food becomes difficult as there aren't many ways that I know how to record the amount of calories I'm taking in, especially when meals have been cooked and everything is mixed together.

I don't really know what to do about this, I'm really uncomfortable with my appearance, I have a pretty good build it's just the weight that I'm unhappy with.

Does anyone know where I can get started and what I should do?

submitted by /u/0ddFerretInYourPants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3KOds5N

No comments:

Post a Comment