Saturday, January 29, 2022

Any tips on exercise?

Hello everyone! I am currently on weight medication by my doctor because I have BED. Fortunately, I was able to lose about 10lbs my first month by changing my diet in combination with the medication. Now, I am trying to incorporate exercise as I feel lighter and I also notice that my mobility has improved.

Anyways, I would really like advice on how to structure exercise into my weight loss journey. Specifically, I’m quite curious as to how a workout regimen to lose weight looks like in a week, because I want to do it the right way. I would prefer at home methods, but gym methods are welcomed too. My goal right now is to lose weight and hopefully tighten and tone up as I go. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

submitted by /u/Gaosenpai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://bit.ly/3o5sY3d

No comments:

Post a Comment