Friday, January 28, 2022

How Have You Celebrated Hitting Your Goal Weight?

My friend and I are big into fitness and weight loss currently. I started at 355 and am currently 243, but my goal is to be around 165. From there I think I WILL cut more in hopes to be around 145, but 165 is where I would consider my goal weight. I am a short dude (5'6'') but am athletic and want to put on muscle once I am done losing weight, so I think that is a good goal weight for myself.

Anyways, for those that have reached their goal weight, did you celebrate? My current plan once I hit 200lbs is to have a nice week of eating a single meal or snack every day of my favorite foods. I will track them so I am still within my deficit range, but that is something I am looking forward to.

Once I hit my actual goal weight of 165, I plan on printing out two posters: One that shows my weekly notes about losing weight as a reminder of the journey and another of a graph indicating the weight loss progression from its highest point to its lowest point to show the ups and downs of weight loss.

I linked above what I am talking about. I am thinking of commissioning one of my friends to do a minimalistic painting of the line with no context if that makes sense lol. Just a jagged, white line on a black canvas.

So for those that have hit their goal weight, how did you celebrate? I think it's important to celebrate your successes (even in private) so I am interested in reading how you all celebrated!

Cheers and here's to more lost weight!

submitted by /u/WheelsMcGee28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IK829Z

No comments:

Post a Comment