Monday, January 24, 2022

NSV! Take those measurements!

I’ve been shifting from weight loss to recomp, and when I finally hopped back on the scale it went up a solid few pounds from my previous range.

Thoroughly depressed, I pulled out the measurements I’d taken before and laid them against new current measurements….they were ALL going down.

Not a lot, but solidly across the board they were smaller.

Take the measurements before you recomp! It’ll save you mental anguish.

Details:

5’2” woman in my mid-30s SW 124lbs, Sept 2021 LW 112lbs, Dec 2021 CW 116lbs, Jan 2021

Eating 1200-1300/cal day; TDEE is 1600.

Focus on protein and limiting carbs for the most part to vegetables with an occasional slice of pizza or other bit thrown in every week or so.

Aiming for 20g net carbs but occasionally go over.

IF 18:6 on weekdays.

In early December when I got to 112lbs I began a focus on recomp with:

Weight training 3x week Cardio through running (slow and short) 1x week Yoga 3x week

submitted by /u/need-morecoffee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nR0Ocg

No comments:

Post a Comment