Tuesday, January 25, 2022

I had a bad day today, but meal prepping is saving me

I’ve had a really bad food day today, ate around 2k calories more than I should. I had great fun though, it has been a great day with friends and DnD and, admittedly, great food.

But I don’t feel bad about it because I know tomorrow will be a good day.

I started meal prepping three weeks ago, and I know exactly what I’m eating for lunch at work tomorrow. And I know what I’ll eat for breakfast. And when I get home tomorrow afternoon, my fiancée is keeping me accountable for dinner. Meal prepping really changed the way I plan my food for the entire day, and I can tell that it’s helping me realise that bad days are manageable and are just a part of the weight loss journey.

Anyways, I just wanted to write it out. Maybe for my own sake, so I can keep myself accountable tomorrow.

Do you guys have similar tricks to overcome the bad days?

submitted by /u/tyhntyhn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nY0VCY

No comments:

Post a Comment