Thursday, January 13, 2022

Getting some mixed input on the “mom apron” issue, need help with this problem area…

SW: 260lbs CW: 190lbs GW: 150?

Anyway! I lurk here and there often but don’t post ever. I started my weight loss this round in August 2021 and I’m down 70 lbs right now.

Here’s some appropriate progress photos, if you’re interested

I talked with my doctor and he got me started with an appetite suppressant and put me on the good old calorie count, log your food and exercise 2-3 times a week regiment! It works for me, which is wild. Without the appetite suppressant to start me off I don’t know that I would have lasted so I’m honestly stoked I got the guts to ask Dr. Thin Athletic man I just met for help. I was a 26 in pants and I’m a 16, starting on 14 now. A 3X to a Large/XL depending on the brand.

Anyway! Some of my skin is starting to not quite bounce back as much as the other parts of my body has. I knew this was going to happen. I’ve not only had 2 kids but I’m also short and have been obese my entire life. Puberty hit me at about eight (lucky gal) so I’ve been overweight since about eight and a half. In short I’ve had this belly for a long time and in its tenure it’s done quite a bit of extra stretching with gain loss and two full pregnancies…. The apron doesn’t seem to deflate.

I’ve done some googling I’ve looked everywhere online and I feel like most things are a gimmick or are for people who don’t really have much of a overhang to work with. I’ve been doing plenty of varied exercise and don’t understand if I’m not doing the proper work. Will I have to get surgery to make any progress on the mommy apron? It’s held on to seemingly all its fat deposit and honestly seeing that through a dress is what made me start acting on losing weight. It’s really disheartening to do so much, to LOSE so much and then still have the one thing you really have a hard time with not change a bit..

So if there’s something I can do that’s not gonna take the lottery to afford to fix this flabby thing let me know folks!

submitted by /u/catsilikecats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FDfdz3

No comments:

Post a Comment