Saturday, January 29, 2022

Going to the gym on your period?

Hi everyone,

Hopefully no one is uncomfortable by the title, but I didn't know where else to ask and I like this community.

I started going back to the gym after a year and I'm loving it, so happy to be back, weight loss is going well, muscle building is going well - but I'm about to come across the same problem I had when I went to the gym before. That god awful menstrual period.

Before I would just not go for a week and do minimal exercise at home, but I think that's because I wasn't really sure how to manage everything going on. I get nervous - what if someone can tell I'm menstruating (the smell)? What if my tampon leaks with all the movement happening?

This is a genuine question and I'd love to hear your experiences with it. I don't want to not go to the gym for a week if possible, ya know?

submitted by /u/gorehwore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://bit.ly/3rUs7DC

No comments:

Post a Comment