Friday, January 14, 2022

Need help with the last ~30lb

A little under a year ago, I started my weight loss journey at 217lb. By October I was 160ish lbs and I have been maintaining ever since. My goal is to me in the middle of normal on the BMI chart, which would be 130-140lb. I am not disappointed by my maintenance, and I know that the holidays etc can throw a curveball. I want to shed the last 30ish pounds but I just can’t seem to move the scale - I know it’s all about CICO, but also my deficit keeps making my calorie allowance a challenge. I find 1500cal really hard to do! Does anyone have any tips for high protein 1500cal/day? I tend to wake up at 4:30am and I’m in bed usually by about 9pm.

submitted by /u/LooseBluebird6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A1YtQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment