Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Calorie counting and intentionally giving up so I can eat more.

I am in a really good spot in regards to my weight loss approach.

In the last few months I have restructured my diet to include fuller and whole-r foods. I upped my calorie target significantly and stretched my goal timeline out to achieve safer and more realistic results. I am also learning about emotional eating and how it is impacting my life.

But in all this I have honed in on a behavior that I am looking for any insight to. Any place to start.

I frequently "give up" after a solid day of tracking so that I can eat whatever I want. Most the times I am not hungry. But say my calorie goal is 2000 and I am at 1950 and I want a 400 treat.

I will "give up" and eat the food, not track it, and then most times eat even more since I have stopped tracking.

Has anyone else gone through this? Do you have any literature or resources that I could maybe look into to begin addressing this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Nick_J_at_Nite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zRULZK

No comments:

Post a Comment