Saturday, January 29, 2022

Stressing Over Weight Loss, Body Lift, And Wanting To Have A Kid

I’m not at my goal weight yet. I have 160ish pounds to lose still. I’m down about four pounds now, hopefully more. I’ve always held myself back for a million reasons, and one of them was the idea that my body would never look good and I would need surgery that I didn’t want to get.

I’m now a lot more comfortable with the idea of getting a body lift after weight loss. In fact it’s been motivating me and making me really happy to think about, but I’m about to be thirty three. I’m childless and single. I’d like those two things to change eventually. I think I want at least one kid. I definitely want a partner. But I also definitely want to lose this weight and then get a full body lift so I can be happy. I’m stressing out about the timing and everything else. I have a goal to lose this weight in two years (by the time I’m thirty five). If I do meet someone in that time and decide to have a baby, how can I fit in getting surgery? If I don’t meet someone and I lose all the weight as planned, do I just get the surgery? If I’m with someone and we want to get married and intend to have a baby but need some time, do I get the surgery or wait for the day that we maybe do have a kid? And then the question of mortality from the surgery will be worth doing after child birth. I know it doesn’t happen often, but you can die in surgery and then I just left a kid because I’m vain? And how can I get a body lift and take care of a toddler?

I’m really putting the cart before the horse, sort of. But I also think this is something I have to really think about. Simply because of my age.

submitted by /u/EBeewtf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QsG9pwRXl

No comments:

Post a Comment