Sunday, January 16, 2022

Anyone lose over 150lb naturally?

F24. SW: 398lb, CW: 274.6lb, GW: 175

I have lost over 120lb naturally with diet and exercise. I’ve done this in the past 15 months. I’m starting to hit that stage of weight loss where I’m not losing consistently and it’s become extremely slow. I calculated that my tdee is 2400 and I eat 1750. Technically I should be losing a little more than 1lb weekly but it hasn’t been consistent. So to those of you who lost over 150lb, did u lose the weight in one go? Was it in phases with diet breaks? I’m thinking about going on a diet break to eat in maintenance but what’s keeping me back is that I’m going to be traveling to see family I haven’t seen in 5 years so I want to be as small as I can. I’m conflicted lol. What was everyone’s journey looking like? I still need to lose 100lb ugh

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AiDHwt

No comments:

Post a Comment