Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Difficulty losing weight again after losing 35lb a few years ago - help?

I lost 35lb (190 -> 157) last year with pretty much just strict low carb CICO. Since then, I’ve yo-yo’d from 155-160 and no matter what I do can’t seem to start up weight loss again. Here’s my dilemma: I’m on antihistamines, propranolol, and just started birth control (one that claims to not make you gain weight however) because I learned recently have PCOS. I’ve been eating around 1300-1200 calories which is around -500 my sedentary TDEE (5’7 female, I work in an office so I sit a lot) and…nothing. I don’t worry about carbs at the moment but I’m considering going back to lower carb / higher protein. I’ve gone from 159 to 157 back up to 160 today in the last week and a half or so. I am meticulously calculating everything (yes, sauces included). Any ideas?

submitted by /u/thepepperpots
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qgjvb5

No comments:

Post a Comment