Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Struggling a bit with fluctuation

SW 187 CW??? Goal weight 160lbs

So I am finally starting my weight loss journey after having my daughter 7 months ago. The idea is to get to my goal weight before her first birthday.

My healthy ways include calorie deficit 1600
150 mins cardio a week, and a gallon of water a day. I started 1/4/22. ( I started at 185) I lost the 2lbs before Christmas.

My frustration is because I see results then the scale creeps up again. Example yesterday I got down to 181 then today I am at 183. I drank a sip of coffee and back to 184. I hate to be this person could it be my scale ? I did not eat a ton of salt. I am slightly constipated and having trouble but other than that no changes and all calories tracked. Please someone help me before I give up again I am trying so hard.

submitted by /u/saa3333
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FgNHXD

No comments:

Post a Comment