Friday, January 28, 2022

I'm usually good at being positive about weight fluctuations, but I'm so frustrated right now

F/ 170cm (5' 7")/ SW: 90kg (198lbs) CW: 77.9kg (172lbs) GW: 70kg (154lbs)

I hit my penultimate weight loss milestone (75kg) in August, but since then I've fluctuated between 76kg and 80kg. I've been good with not feeling disappointed cus I actively took a break from tracking for a while, so I'm not surprised I didn't stay at 75kg. But since getting back into tracking, I'm still fluctuating in a way I didn't use to, and I don't know what to do😭

I'm thinking of returning to weekly weigh-ins instead of daily ones and taking a mini maintenance break (like 3 days) in a bid to calm down from my frustration, but I don't know what else I could/should do

submitted by /u/Mysterious-Offer-756
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3KUv4Na

No comments:

Post a Comment