Saturday, January 22, 2022

Carb and Salt sensitivity after losing weight? Details in post

Hey all, I’ve been lurking in the sub Reddit for a little bit now and lost 56lbs in 2.5months. I haven’t been following anything specific and kinda did my own thing.

During the week (6 days) I cut out all carbs and then reintroduce it on Sunday. It took a couple days to lose the water weight. Since hitting my first goal weight loss I did have two days worth of “carbs” and it registered as 8lbs of gained weight, I understand it’s water weight but I’ve never seen it go this high and took for ever to balance out.

Is it possible to be sensitive to carbs and salt after weight loss if you cut carbs out? Any way to level this out so I can enjoy eating without the guilt ?

Thank you

Edit: SW 256 CW: 199

submitted by /u/Janwkai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ACI6KR

No comments:

Post a Comment