Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Why are you on your weight loss journey? What's keeping you going?

I lost 30lbs in 2021 and I've been stagnant since Thanksgiving. I'm not even trying anymore. I'm eating too much. I'm eating too many calories. I'm not gaining. I'm just not losing.

I could do well all day, come home and just undo all my hard work at dinner. I'm not really sure what to do anymore.

So I want to know why YOU are losing weight. How much have you lost? What good thing happened to you recently regarding your journey? How did you convince yourself to stop eating all the food? Why are you losing weight?

I wanna hear from all of you. Give me your best brags. Tell me your new jean size. Brag about your accomplishments. Maybe something will click in my brain once I hear how amazing you all are lol

submitted by /u/its_jazzyo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nYGgPg

No comments:

Post a Comment