Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Ketosis

Please forgive my naive-ness in this post. I am new to weight loss community. I have done research on best way to lose weight. It seems many say keto is the way to go. I try really hard to follow but i often cave and eat fruit and other foods with carbohydrates. Is entering the state of “ketosis” the only way to lose weight? if I follow most keto foods and keep a calorie deficit, I believe I will still lose weight? Many people I have spoken too say it’s useless if i follow the diet except not keeping carbs under 30 g a day. I just feel like that is so hard for me, will I still lose weight if I don’t enter the “state of ketosis” or whatever? I just really don’t think realistically I can cut all carbs out of my diet. Thanks x

submitted by /u/cbcbstargirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GoIAWG

No comments:

Post a Comment