Sunday, January 23, 2022

SCALE VICTORY! 5"7 F21 210lbs--> 164.9lbs. 35.1lbs/70lbs lost. 6 months. I an exactly half way through my weight loss journey! This is my story! SV

Hi guys! You might have seen me around in other subreddits like r/progresspics or r/CICO . I am super active on there!!

I am so grateful and happy to see that so many people on reddit are interested in how I lost weight and are following me on my journey!

I wanted to create this post to write everything about my process in losing weight and put it all in one place, so anyone who is interested , either now or in the future, can use this as a resource!!!

A little bit about my stats before I begin:

I'm 5"7. My highest weight was 210lbs , my starting weight of my most current journey was 200lbs, my current weight is 165.8lbs, and my goal weight is 130lbs. I started my new journey on July 4th 2021. I have lost 34.2lbs since then, in 6 months.

Okay, here is what I did which helped me in losing weight!

  • I changed my MINDSET. Honestly, it all comes down to how you view things. Instead of thinking in black and white, and being super strict on my decisions, I decided to think of it like this: you can literally have anything you want to eat, but you need to truly be grateful, and by being grateful, you understand you only need a moderate serving, not more, because THAT is how you can really show you're grateful. Eating moderately will make you more mindful of your eating and behavior and emotions towards food, and helps you APPRECIATE food, instead of thinking it's always around and you can always have it, which decreases it's specialness.

Here's the numerical part of it:

I eat 1500 calories per day. That's how it's been for the most part, other than when I decided to maintain for a few months.

My TDEE is 1850 calories being sedentary.

I walk between 7,000-20,000 steps per day. On average it's between 10,000-15,000 daily.

I also do a full body HIIT routine for 25 minutes every day.

I eat 5 times a day. The first 3 times are just snacks totaling to 500 cals. Then I eat dinner and a late night meal, both 500 cals. That's how I get to 1500 calories per day!

I really hoped this helped!

Thank you all for being so nice to me! ☺ I look forward to updating you all with my next goal!

My before and after pictures: https://ibb.co/QJP6JW7

submitted by /u/traumathrowawayacc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fSiFuY

No comments:

Post a Comment