Thursday, January 20, 2022

Starting my weight loss journey (again)

21M | 5’7” | SW:190lbs | GW:150lbs I’ve tried losing weight many times in the past. After a few weeks, or sometimes days, I give up and go right back to where I was. I stepped on the scale this morning and I weight the highest I ever have: 192. Obese.

I restarted my weight loss metrics in my Fitbit app and pledged to have a 500 calorie deficit each day. By lunch I had already eaten 2,663 calories. I want to be happy with how I look and I want to look better for my gymnast wife. But most importantly, I want to live a long and healthy life. I know that starts with being a healthy weight but I’ve been so bad at keeping it up.

I’m hoping that by joining this group and talking about my journey with others here I will be able to stick to my goal and become healthy. If anyone has any advice on how to get myself to stick with my goals please let me know.

submitted by /u/thereandquackagain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32i3iJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment