Thursday, January 13, 2022

Accountability partner !

Hello ! I am 23(F) 5’3 168lbs and on a weight loss journey. I have started and stopped this journey 10000000x and I am In desperate need of an accountability partner. While I do have a goal of weight loss , I do not have a specific number goal in mind, for my goal is to lose weight to the point of feeling comfortable and confident. I am not interested in a crash diet, but rather a sustainable life change . I love working out , but I understand that Is not the biggest piece of the puzzle. If anyone is on a similar journey, and wants someone to help them stay accountable, I need help too. I’m hoping to find someone to message via Reddit , daily updates and progress/ motivation/ accountability ! If anyone wants an accountability partner, please comment or dm!

submitted by /u/Moomoomagz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qo9Yi2

No comments:

Post a Comment