Monday, January 17, 2022

Starting this weight loss journey after a friend commented on my “swollen” arm.

My friend, who in no way meant this to be rude, asked why my arm was swollen. I was really confused and inspected my arm, and that’s when we both realized her mistake. My arm was the exact size as my other arm and they weren’t “swollen” from injury… just fat. She apologized and of course I said it wasn’t a big deal. In my adult life I have only been “fit” when I’m depressed. I don’t eat as many calories and often workout to occupy my mind… then when things are going good I eat more and go to the gym less. I’m in a good place in my life and I’m trying to re-wire my brain to be happy while also working out and eating better foods and portions. I downloaded MFP, calculated my TDEE, and made this account to join all you wonderful people. Everyone seems very motivating and helpful here!

Hi :)

F/32 5’4” SW:215 GW:160

submitted by /u/Artichoke_engine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FyMRpn

No comments:

Post a Comment