Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Difficult to energize a calorie program, other options?

Emotionally, I'm spent. I feel like the responsibilities of life (work, relationships, kids, house upkeep, covid) strains me every day.

When I envision incorporating a weight loss regiment, my brain and heart starts to sputter with all the reasons why it won't work. Primarily: where will the bandwidth come from? Having to manufacture space (time/emotions) while creating habit and educating myself how and when to eat...it all seems destined to fail.

Trying to establish a pattern of tracking food in, are there ways around doing the most granular of tracking? Can a wholesale or less frequent means be as effective?

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/awwc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3G5fOcO

No comments:

Post a Comment