Friday, January 28, 2022

Feeling super discouraged about my weight loss journey, need help ):

My main goal is to just lose about 5 pounds and tone up but it’s pretty hard for the current weight I’m at; I feel as if my metabolism has slowed down. I am watching what I eat and I am very healthy about 60-70% of the time, but occasionally I give into unhealthy food or binges. I have been in a caloric deficit the past couple of weeks but I know that if I don’t eat completely clean it won’t make that much of a difference. I see so many people eating 1200 or less calories a day - this is what I am aiming for, and I eat this way for most of the week, but tonight I ate probably 400 cal in ice cream and I’m feeling so exhausted counting calories. I’m overwhelmed and feel like it’s unsustainable, but calories is the only way I’ve lost weight in the past - how do you guys stay motivated?

submitted by /u/fl0wrp0wr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://bit.ly/3rXvOJ2

No comments:

Post a Comment