Sunday, January 16, 2022

Want a weight loss partner

Sooooooo hey, the heading says it all. Well I'm trying to resume my weight loss journey, this time in a better and different way. I'm 22F, 173cm and 191lbs(86kg) my goal weight is 60kg. PS: I don't know how you guys set it by your names lol. Anyway I'm searching for a weight loss buddy🥺 and a friend too😬 so please if you're trying to lose weight... let's do this😌

Last time I posted this the bot said it was too little so now I'm thinking of how to make this long enough and I'm out of ideas, lmao I hope this is enough now..

Ehhh, if it's not enough then here's a joke to make it up lol

"Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field."

submitted by /u/Any_Nerve_2631
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qyz3Hf

No comments:

Post a Comment