Monday, January 24, 2022

Just a little bit

Kind of a declaration post, I'm up for hearing advice and for people to commiserate.

I would like to lose around 10-20lbs and be in the 140s. Im right at the 25 bmi zone, which is just a factoid don't take a ton of stock in that.

I've been wanting to lose those 10-20 lbs for years. I did in 2017 and it felt great but it didn't stick. I think once I got down to that weight I was like I did it and now resume all the things that got me away from it 😆.

There isn't anything to magical about that number, I just know I would feel better physically. I'd probably run faster to and get some of the PRs I'm chasing.

My current plan is to just start tracking what I eat of myfitnesspal, not necessarily making any changes, but I know I will as I input even if they are small.

Food wise lately I've been eating a lot of junk, crisps, cheese, salami and not as many vegetables as I would like. I'm thinking after seeing what I do eat, I'll then add some veggies maybe replace crisps with crunch veggies.

I exercise a fair amount mostly running, I'm going to incorporate some strength work I bought this gmb program years ago, it's mostly bodyweight activity. I'm going to give it a go and finally get my money's worth. I know weight loss happens in the kitchen but I would like to be stronger too and increase my mobility. I just got over covid, so I have taken about two weeks off of exercise, so this seems like a good time to reset my routine.

Thanks for listening!

submitted by /u/blueduck16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nXktav

No comments:

Post a Comment