Monday, January 31, 2022

is chipotle good for weight loss?

Hi,

I’m aiming for hitting around 1400-1800 calories a day and i’ve been using chipotle for the last week to maintain my caloric deficit. Whenever I go, I always make sure to avoid any fatty toppings like queso, cheese, sour cream, toritillas etc. I usually just get a bowl or salad with double chicken and guac, with a lot of vegetables. it’s been a tasty meal that’s given me a lot of protien, but is it necessarily good for a caloric deficit and good for my health? i’m not sure how processed the food is at chipotle, but i’m just trying to make sure i’m on the right trac and looking for advice.

thanks!

TLDR: 17M 210, trying to lose weight and using chipotle salads as a staple meal for protien and weight loss(no rice or fatty toppings).

submitted by /u/yoloholi6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/I6et1LhV8

No comments:

Post a Comment