Monday, January 24, 2022

Thoughts on smoothies for weight loss?

Hello, new here. Hopefully this post is allowed, I'm just interested in hearing the thoughts of others. Lately I've been more interesting in taking care of my body. I go on walks with my dog 4 times a day and will soon be including cardio workouts at the community gym ( which is literally a 1 minute walk from my door, so no excuses there)

Anyway, I've been making smoothies every morning for the last few days, and I feel pretty good about them. They fill me up and I think I've chosen good ingredients, but I would love to hear what others think.

My smoothie: ~1.5cups almond milk (40 cal)

~1 cup frozen spinach

1 frozen apple

1 kiwi

1 banana

Some whole milk yogurt (don't really measure)

1 tbsp chia seeds

1 tsp honey

This makes about 3 whiskey glasses worth, which I drink throughout the day.

Also, I just bought some green powder stuff, I think it's mostly kale. Interested to hear what people think about that.

submitted by /u/CliffordTheDragon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FXNd9k

No comments:

Post a Comment