Tuesday, January 18, 2022

TMI but losing weight makes me even more nervous about sex

I (24F) haven’t had sex in about a year and haven’t had good sex in about 2-3 years. I’ve been too nervous to take my clothes off because I was 5’ 2” and ~260 lbs. I just started my weight loss journey, am 230 lbs currently and I am starting to feel my libido come back. I hate it.

It just sucks because I used to love sex and being physical and loved my body, even until I was around 200 lbs. Now I have flubby arms and super saggy boobs with stretch marks everywhere including my stomach. I plan on getting a breast reduction but I know I am going to have a lot of lose skin on my arms that will need surgery and will always have these stretch marks everywhere.

I miss sex and being physical with someone and being confident. I recently got rejected for being too fat, which is okay everyone has their preferences but it definitely still stung. Now I know even if I lose the weight, which’ll take like 2 years, I will still need the tens of thousands to fix the rest…

Sorry for the rambling, I am feeling defeated right now. Does anyone have any advice?

submitted by /u/IWantToBePretty57
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fCeG5H

No comments:

Post a Comment