Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Am I doing something wrong or is this just the process

Hi everyone!!

30/F SW: 218 CW: 212

I started on Jan 1st. I'm eating clean, no processed foods, no alcohol. Trying to be low carb but not keto (generally stay under 40 carbs per day but not stressing that too much). I track and weigh every bite I put in my mouth and I range from 1300-1600 calories a day. I also stop eating after dinner (which i feel is a huge change for me) I do the Peloton around 5 days a week? I have done 13 classes so far this year (today is the 18th)

On jan 7th I weighed myself and I lost 6 pounds (water weight I know!). but I haven't lost a pound since. I am very proud that I have stayed on track and I'm not letting it get me down. i just have to keep focused! I haven't been sleeping well due to a personal issue and I have my period which i know both could be factors in why i haven't lost.

in my heart, i feel like i have to just keep on keeping on and the weight loss will come with being healthy. But i don't want to not lose due to some stupid mistake. Do i need to re-evaluate or should i just stay the course and the numbers will come?

submitted by /u/jennafofenna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rw6kSM

No comments:

Post a Comment