Saturday, January 15, 2022

I miss being 275 lbs. / Fitness goals for this year.

Currently at 301.8 for two days.

This would be so much easier if I was at my normal weight and hadn’t gained so much. It would be quicker to lose weight. I’m hoping by April I will be back down to 280 lbs, Which is about 8 lbs a month and I lost a steady 7 lbs in 2 months in November/December. So I think if I try harder with my diet and exercise I should be able to lose faster. I don’t want to have another slow year and stick to my weight loss goals. My plan is to keep up with meal prepping for as long as it takes. Starting with 5 days a week until I feel ready to manage 7 days. I’d like a free day on Sunday to have one meal if I’m craving something. I’m lucky enough to have weather in the 30s/40s right now in January so I will make it to the gym soon on the bus instead of only working out at home. I would like to reach 3-5 days for the gym as well once I get used to taking the bus again. I used to go 6 days a week years ago lol I would be there for hours. At that time I was maybe 265 lbs and I looked amazing from doing the bike for 45+ minutes, So I definitely need to add more cardio while I’m at the gym and stay longer. When I have a ride there I usually only have 30 minutes, So I need to go on my own time. Monday is a holiday so I will have to take the bus, and I’m exited to get back to the gym for an hour! I’m rambling now, But I hope this helps speed up my progress.

I would go tomorrow but it’s a Sunday! Should I still make myself go? Edit: I’m way too exited for the gym so I may go tomorrow.

submitted by /u/AquaStardust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34INCPV

No comments:

Post a Comment