Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Looking for support

I'm starting my weight loss journey. I'm a 5'8" tall female weighing in at 250lbs. Long term goal is 135lbs. I had a baby in 2019 and have had a really poor relationship with food since.

I'm working on tracking calories in and out. I'd love to see any advice (especially from fellow mothers juggling toddlers while trying to lose weight). My biggest weakness is portion control. If it is something I really like (i.e. mashed potatoes or bread or rice) I tend to eat huge portions. And this tends to happen at night. Does anyone do late night exercise? How does it work for you? Is exercising in the morning better? I guess I'm trying to find ways to distract myself from eating at night. Also if anyone has links to meal planning templates, that would be very welcome.

I currently use the Lose It! app and have a couple beginner exercise apps installed as well. I've always been pretty sedentary so exercise is a whole new world for me.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/JustJaded1319
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fEyxB6

No comments:

Post a Comment