Saturday, January 15, 2022

Face transformation after weight loss

photos

35lbs lost, most of it happened in 1 year and have been maintaining pretty consistently for 1 year.

Biggest change was focusing on my health above anything. Mental and physical. Started off SUPER small, ie walking 2 minutes a day, then 5, 10, 20. Then started adding 30 seconds of jogging.

In terms of diet I used to eat pizza, cheez its, pasta everyday. Hardly any veggies. I started by ADDING food rather than taking away. Ie for dinner instead of just pizza and pasta, I’d add a side salad. Then slowly started cutting down the amount of pasta, then eventually cut out pizza once I started to really enjoy my salad.

Now it’s really easy to maintain. I run for 1-2 hours when I feel like it, don’t crave junk except on special occasions, etc.

submitted by /u/iamtheblooper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A5k3nb

No comments:

Post a Comment