Sunday, January 23, 2022

CICO weight loss commitment starts TODAY

I am committing my weight loss journey to this group today. My weight loss system will be CICO. I’ve tried IF and strict diets (KETO, Brightline/Food Addicts Anonymous). The IF / Strict Diets trigger years of disordered behavior. I’m considering WW if I can treat it like a lifestyle change, not a diet. WW’s lack of black and white thinking works for me as does the weekly mtg/weigh in.

I’m “burning my boats” by committing here. I’m committing to CICO. I’m committing to 30 days no alcohol to keep me on track.

I’m committing to sitting through the discomfort to understand my eating triggers/old stories that no longer serve me/unconscious patterns that “sleep walk” me to the fridge.

Letting go of too many years of trauma to claim my victory story now. I’m currently 190 lbs. 5 foot 2 inches. 49 years old and ready for the best next 30 years of my life. Goal weight: 130 lbs. Thank you for reading. I’ll need any support you might give me.

Before I hide from my family to stuff my face in secret, I commit to posting here first.

submitted by /u/Zumblezeebee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nSGSFX

No comments:

Post a Comment