Saturday, January 15, 2022

Should I eat Pizza ?

Ok hear me out! I started my weight loss journey again yesterday and today I ate absolutely healthy just fruits and vegetables within my calorie limit, I just walked 14,678 steps and did workout but I have been waiting all the last week to eat this pizza. When the new year started I wanted to eat pizza, satisfy my cravings and move on but I denied myself as there was too much unhealthy stuff cooked in my house and I didn't want to add on that but last week my cousins told me that they are coming over on Sunday and we are gonna do movie and pizza night. At first I was fine and I thought that it's okay I am not gonna eat that pizza no matter what happens but at times when I was doing some other activity pizza would suddenly come into my mind and I would crave it and then deny myself but today I was completely torn and I kept thinking about it constantly now I can't even fall asleep cuz I want to eat that pizza. So what should I do?

submitted by /u/PsychologicalRun289
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ntAbKo

No comments:

Post a Comment